This privacy notice is to let you know how Norfolk Gin manages your personal information and data when you visit or make a purchase from www.norfolkgin.co.uk. This notice explains, how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and the law that protects you.
Data Protection Law
- Your privacy is protected by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations). This law says we must have one or more reasons to process your data:
Information we collect
- To fulfil a contract, we have with you
- When it is our legal duty
- When it is in our legitimate interest (when we have a commercial reason to use your information)
- When you consent to it
- We only hold data necessary to the running and operating the business and website, we may collect and process certain information and data relating to you and the use of the website. This information is detailed below:
- Identity - name, title, date of birth
- Contact - billing and postal address
- Financial - payment details, bank account, card details
- Transactional - purchase and order information
- Profile – username, password as a registered user of our website permissions or preferences that you give us. Feedback, survey responses, details from any competitions or promotions sponsored by Norfolk Gin
- Technical - details of visits to our website
– Your information is kept on our password protected system to allow our CRM procedures: orders, invoicing, and general administration to operate.
Information we give to trusted partners
- We only share your personal information with other companies who also take privacy seriously. For example, we share your information with postal and courier services. This enables us to arrange the delivery and tracking of items sent through the post or a courier.
We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
We use your personal information to:
Letting us know if your personal information is incorrect
- Fulfil and deliver orders
- Manage customers account
- Run our business in an efficient and legal way
- Keep our records up to date
- Develop our products and services
- Comply with regulations that apply to us
- Manage our relationships with you
- Communicate with you
You have the right to question any information we have about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. Please contact us if you want to do this and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it.
Registered Office see www.norfolkgin.co.uk